KebbeK skateboards are bred to take a beating. It's in our blood. However, the wood we've all come to love can sometimes play tricks on us. If you feel like you have had the misfortune of encountering a manufacturing warranty issue, please read the following before contacting us or your local board shop.
All Kebbek products are covered by a 1 year manufacturers warranty against defects during fabrication.
Please take a look at what is NOT considered a manufacturing defect:
A) Nose or tail damage due to an impact
B) Rail (sides) damage due to an impact
C) Boards that have been in contact with the underside of a car or truck
D) Scratches and chips
E) Boards that are snapped or cracked due to impact (early grab)
If you have read the descriptions above and still feel that your board should be covered under warranty, please:
First: bring it to your place of purchase with your receipt. There is a warranty program in place for shops to replace boards that have manufacturing defects.
If for whatever reason you are unable to get assistance, please send us a picture to email@example.com with the following information:
1. When and where did you purchase your board?
2. A copy or picture of your proof of purchase.
3. A few pictures of the issue (full shot of the top and the bottom of the board as well as detailed pictures of the damaged area). Please try to send pictures that are descriptive and in-focus, as this will help speed up the process.
4. Include your contact information (name, address, phone number...)
5. A description of the damage and when you noticed it.
Once we've received all of what we need, we will contact you within a couple of business days.
Be safe and ride on!